About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Daniel and Adrienne New Ficlet - TOGETHER


 A Daniel and Adrienne together ficlet. 


Note: Dialog & stage directions only ;) Just imagine the reactions and movement, it’s more fun that way.  Enjoy

Daniel enters lab stage left

Adrienne: I found it. 

Daniel: What? (keeps reading file in hand) 

Adrienne: Our song. (jumps in seat, removing headphone from computer) 

Daniel: (peers up from folder, looking at girlfriend like she is insane) We have a song? We needed a song?

Adrienne: (makes face) Of COURSE we need a song, everybody needs a song.  

Daniel: (walks to desk) Dare I ask?

Adrienne: (smiling brightly) Let me start it over and I will play it.  

Daniel: (holds up his hand as he sits down at desk) Is it rap? 

Adrienne: Nope

Daniel: Anything by that Manson guy that hates life and loves drugs? 

Adrienne: He doesn’t hate life; he’s offering a counter social commentary on the degraded state of contemporary American society. 

Daniel: (peering over glasses) So it’s one of his songs. 

Adrienne: Shut up Indy, you can’t dance to Manson. Just listen, for once, ok?

Daniel :(sighs and sits back in desk chair) Carry on my love. 

Adrienne: (smiles and clicks around on computer - hitting play) 


1, 2, 3, 4! (Daniel: I thought you said this wasn’t rap...) 

Hey! Hey! (Adrienne: I said to listen) 
Forever
Hey! Hey!
Forever

It’s you and me
Moving at the speed of light into eternity (Adrienne: See....) 
Tonight is the night
To join me in the middle of ecstasy (Daniel: Too late for that... (Adrienne throws a paper ball at him) 

Feel the melody and the rhythm of the music
Around you, around you

I’ma take you there, I’ma take you there
So don’t be scared, I’m right here, ready? (Daniel: Ok, I’ll give you that one...) 
We can go anywhere, go anywhere (Adrienne: Literally.....) 
But first, it’s your chance, take my hand, come with me

It’s like I waited my whole life for this one night 
Its gon' be me, you and the dance floor (Daniel: Ha, are you trying to tell me something??) 
Cause we only got one night
Double your pleasure, double your fun

And dance forever-ever-ever (Adrienne smiles, looking over at him)
Forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever 
Forever
(Forever)

Ever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever on the dance floor (Daniel: I think at some point even you would tire...)

Feels like were on another level
Feels like our love’s intertwined
We can be two rebels 
Breaking the rules, me and you, you and I (Daniel: Yea, done that too)

All you gotta do is watch me
Look what I can do with my feet (Adrienne: See, like you teaching me...)
Baby, feel the beat inside

I’m driving, you could take the front seat
Just need you to trust me, oh oh oh (Adrienne: And I only said that like a thousand times) 
It’s like now

It’s like I waited my whole life for this one night
It’s gon' be me, you and the dance floor (Daniel: I did, my whole life) 
Cause we only got one night
Double your pleasure, double your fun (Daniel: Except for this dancing bit; we’ve been over this)

And dance forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever (Adrienne: It’s perfect isn’t it?) 
Forever
(Forever)

Forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever on the dance floor

It’s a long way down, we so high off the ground
Sending for an angel to bring me your heart
Girl, where did you come from? Got me so undone (Daniel looks over at Adrienne shaking his head) 
Gaze in your eyes got me saying

What a beautiful lady, no ifs, ands or maybes
I’m releasing my heart and it’s feeling amazing (Adrienne: Ya kinda did)
There's no one else that matters, you love me
And I won’t let you fall girl, let you fall girl (Daniel stands from his desk, Adrienne smiling brightly) 

I won’t let you fall, let you fall, let you fall (Daniel walks over to desk, wrapping his arms around Adrienne and brings his lips to her ear: I won’t) 
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah (Adrienne: I know Indy) 

It’s like I waited my whole life for this one night
It’s gon' be me you and the dance floor (Adrienne stands from her desk, turning to face him, tossing her arms up on his shoulders, beginning to dance with him very close) 
Cause we only got one night
Double your pleasure, double your fun (Daniel smiles and lets her lead, his rhythm off slightly) 

And dance forever-ever-ever (They dance closely, Daniel starting to catch on) 
Forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever
(Forever)

Forever-ever-ever (Adrienne pulls herself closer, Daniel smiling) 
Forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever on the dance floor

Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh yeah
Forever-ever-ever-ever
Forever-ever oh

Daniel: Shut off the camera. 

Adrienne: I did before you even got here. 

End 

1 comment:

  1. I just had to sneak ahead... so sweet! Damn that fade to black... ;)

    ReplyDelete