About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Daniel & Addy - The Weirdest Places


"Ad pass me that please."
...

"No, that one."

"It's the same thing."

"No it's not, this does the job in less steps."

*grumbles*

"Don't roll your eyes at me, you're always telling me I need to be more efficient Dr. Rowan."

"That's not what I meant."

"Uh huh, so about those photos..."

"Yeah, so, I don't care what Vala says, it's just chicken scratch. If it's letters sure, kids maybe, but it says nothing."

"Should we go?"

"Do you wanna go?"

"I guess, it's worth checking out. OW!"

"What?"

"Can we switch, or do I just get to stand back here and admire the view?"

"I don't think you really can like that..."

"Smartass, move."

*giggles*

"Yeah, let's go, who do you wanna take?"

"Vala, it's her nonsense, and we can take your boyfriend."

"Cute sha, very cute...which one?"

*frowns*

"It doesn't look at serious when you do it in here."

"As if you really took it seriously before."

"Not really." *giggles* "Move, my turn."

"When we do this it always seems to be your turn..."

"You don't have to come."

"I WANT to come. Remember, view and all?"

"So, tchew, Vala, and who else?"

"Dex, that way she will only be half annoying us."

"You are all over this Ronon thing, aren't you."

"Yeah. She's like a raccoon. I'm going to distract her with shiny objects."

"You think Ronon is shiny?"

"Please don't say things like that in here."

"Pass me that."

"What?"

"The one behind you, the correct one if you take the proper steps to personal hygiene."

"Or the less efficient way of doing this..."

"You realize that my way takes longer right? View and all."

....

"That's what I thought. So, Vala, Ronon and you and me? Sounds like a romantic weekend get-a-way."

"Oh god."

"Oh god what?"

"What if they are together and we have to hear..."

"Eww, no, happy thoughts. Hand me the pink bottle up there. Let's talk about happy things..."

"Ad?"

"Yeah Indy."

"Have you ever stopped to think about the fact that normal couples have sex in the shower and don't discuss work?"

"Oh, were we supposed to be having sex?"

"Not necessarily, I mean, the thought did cross my mind when you said do you wanna get in..."

"We were in mid conversation and I needed to shower, I thought that it would be rude to cut you off."

*chuckles*

"Stupid gawd damn tchew!"

*bottle drop*

*slam*

"Ja-wer it was your....i...dee...ahhhhhh....."

No comments:

Post a Comment