About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Monday, December 2, 2013

A Morning Whine

Dialog that I will maybe use later in official CBW but I thought you guys would enjoy! 

Come on Ad, get up.

No, can't we stay in bed?

We have work to do, wake up.

I prefer here...

*laughs*

Honestly so do I, but there are these jobs we have...

Shut up Indy, I know. But it's warmer here...

If you must we can turn up the heat in the lab.

It's comfy here...

I got you that chair you were going on and on about.

I can stay in my pajamas here...

Since we got together you have managed to come to work in 99% yoga pants, that's not valid.

You're here...

I'm at the lab to, don't make me get a cup of water.

Naked...

*rolls eyes*

Stop trying to lure me back to bed.

Is it working? You naked...me naked...

Stop Adrienne. That's evil.

Under the covers...

*gets back in bed*

Fine, we don't have any meetings today. We can stall.

*pulls up covers*


1 comment: