About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Oh my gawd look at this one!

Dammit Ad, put those away!

Sam has BOOKS, were you aware of her taking so many pictures?!

No...I wasn't

Look at this one, no shit sha you had GREAT hair, and since I now know your intimate bathing habits I know that there is NO conditioner in that and I officially hate you for it.

Ja-wer!! Put that away!

Addy, I found another one!

Sam why are you helping her!!

We've been waiting for YEARS for you to have someone, years! It's been building up!

Awww Daniel....

Can I leave while she does this?

Nope, otherwise you sleep on the couch and after a while that gets old.

Thanks Jack for your support.

Really, sha, these pictures are so sweet. Look at you...

I prefer not too...

Sam, can you give us a sec?

Jack, I need help with the turkey.

We're just joking Danny boy, get a grip...

Jack...

Fine Sam, I'm coming, sheesh.

Spill.

Spill what?

I'll put these away, there is teasing out of love and just being mean, but I'd like to know what I did so I don't hurt you again.

This just wasn't a good time for me. The program was new, it was amazing, but if something awful was going to happen to me it did. Everything awful that could have happened to me, did. It just brings back bad memories.

I'm sorry Daniel, I didn't know. I'll put them away.

You would have talked to him?

Who?

Dorky me?

Of course I would have, he makes this funny face like I do sometimes apparently when I'm really concentrating.

Even if you didn't know that I could give you anything? Provide you a way out, anything?

Daniel, sha, do you wanna take a walk? Let's go for a walk, go get a snack at the convenience store or something.

No, I'm ok.

I'll put them away. I just have this weakness.

And what's that?

You. Always you, always has been. You're trouble Daniel Jackson, major trouble.

*smiles*

I love you.

*goes and sits in his lap*

I love you too, nerd boy.

You have NO room to talk *cuddles and kisses her and laughs*

What's so funny?

When we see your aunt again? I'm gonna ask her for embarrassing pictures.

Tchew, I need to get Nicholas up...

*lets her go and smiles, looking back down at pictures*







3 comments: