About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

I Knew

Dialog:

Ad?

Yeah.

I knew.

Knew what sha?

What you did when you slept?

Sha, I'm lost...

Remember that time that I told you I caught you cuddled up to me?

Yeah...

It wasn't just that time.

I know Daniel, I'm sorry, I did a few times but I didn't..

Ad, no, *sighs out* you did every time...

I did?

Yeah, even back when we were first getting along. When we went to investigate the fragments, written in Abydonian...

But I was sleeping opposite you.

You still used my leg as your pillow.

*Adrienne flushes*

Everytime?

Yeah, every time.

Why didn't you stop me?

You want my honest answer?

Yeah...

I liked it, I liked being cuddled...

*Adrienne laughs*

But you were so funny about touching, what changed?

You *Daniel looks down* because you hugged and cuddled because you cared, not because you felt like you had to or because you wanted something. You just cared about me.

*Adrienne leaps up and hugs him*

I love you, and I did, care, even back then.

I know, which is why I got so spoiled *holds her close) and I love you too. So much.


No comments:

Post a Comment