About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Addying it

Dialogue Only

Inspired by the fact that I am not nor will I ever be Addy Rowan Jackson, if for only the reason that I am NOT a hacker. 

But this little one WAS inspired by the bit of hacking I did tonight :D 

Hey

Hey

What are you doing in the floor?

Pic kee toi ya gawd damn piece ah merde...

Ad?

Try ta get me ta buy dat shit when dis ah do jus fine, fuck ya, Imma figya dis out...

Ad?

Naw, Imma plug dis 'ere and den reset, where in da 'ell is dat paperclip.

Adrienne?

Indy, gah dammit what da ya want!?!?!

To know why you are crawling around on the floor in your pajamas at midnight.

I'm installing a new router.

A what?

A router, you know, so I can have WiFi in here.

In your room?

Yes.

But we have it in the lab.

But I want it in my room.

Why?

So, I can watch TV in here that is not on a DVD. Why are you so damn nosey and why are you in my room at midnight in YOUR pajamas.

I can't sleep and didn't feel like working.

That's a first.

No, I thought you would know by now that I can't sleep.

That you didn't feel like working...

Vala told me she wanted to make me scream her name through the archaeology wing....

BAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's not funny.

Nope, it's not just funny, it's hilarious, dammit can ya hand me a paperclip from my desk?

Why do you need a paperclip?

To reset the router.

With a paperclip?

Yes.

Wow, that's some real advanced technology there...

Ya want me ta send ya back to Vala?

Getting the paperclip...

Thanks, now, come here.

On the floor?

No Indy, the ceiling. Yes the floor.

Ok...

Wait.

Do you need another paperclip?

Shut up. No, I need you to take off your shirt.

Why?

So I have something nice to look at while I do this.

(Daniel frowns)

Sorry, with Vala stalking you in the lab, probably sans underwear, I couldn't resist. I don't wanna see you naked ya coo yon, just get down here and help me.

Ok, what do you need.

After I reset, I will unplug, turn back on the power and I need you to check connections behind me nad tell me how many little blinky lights there are while I configure the lap top.

I have an IQ in the 170s and you are reducing me to counting blinky lights?

Start counting Indy if ya wanna have something good to watch on my TV when you can't sleep or are trying to avoid being jumped by your harem of women.

Why do I subject myself to this torture?

Because you love me. Ready?

Zero blinky lights.

Smartass. Ok, give me as they come on.

One, that's one blinky light. Ha, ha, ha.

Shug, was that the Count?

Yes.

From Sesame Street.

Yeah...

Oh dear god...any more?

Two, that's two.

Stop Daniel, just stop, it's just, no, just don't..

Fine, there, no wait, four, but the fourth is orange.

That's fine (types...)

Five, ok, five, four green and one orange.

(Adrienne leaps to her feet)

I AM A GODDESS!!!!

What are you doing now?

Celebrating.

By dancing around like an idiot in the middle of the night?

Yep.

Great, you dance, I'm gonna take laptop and find something on TV.

You don't know how...

Then I suggest you come sit over here and show me or else I may delete background pictures of half naked Swedish men....

Coo yon....






1 comment: