About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Out of Character - The things we do in love

It was late, later than he had planned on working but Adrienne had this way of keeping him going even when he wanted to call it quits. Before, he'd just fall asleep at the keyboard, working himself to the bone, but then she'd dragged him to his bed and made him crash and now? 

Now she dragged him to hers, and he didn't mind in the least. 

His eyes were dry and he had forgotten to put drops in, sitting down in his desk chair rubbing his blue orb underneath of his glasses. 

"Here take mine," she whispered passing a plastic bottle over to him which he took gratefully. She gave him just a moment, one drop in one eye and one in the other, Adrienne sitting down on his lap when he finished. 

"My room?" she asked, knowing he had no itnetion of letting either of them drive so late. 

"Sure," he replied softly, reaching to kiss her gently. They sat there in the lab, Daniel lips wandering all over his assistant's neck, the Cajun woman shivering in response. 


"Stop.." she giggled, pushing him away. 

"Stop what?" he teased. 

"Stop making me shiver," she pecked his nose, "even though I love that you make me feel like that."

"I love that I can make you feel like that," and he did, watching her moan in ecstasy was almost as good as when the feeling itself hit him, pleasing her, torturing her, being with her like he had never wanted to be with anyone else. She started to stand to leave but he just wasn't ready to let her go, pulling her to face him and bringing their lips together again. 

In the middle of the night, in their cold workspace, Daniel and Adrienne lets their mouths wander as if they were alone. 

Which they were...

For a few minutes at least.

"Stop that you two," Daniel heard a familiar voice behind him, one that in the past might have made him jump, that he might have actually cared about, but at this moment not so much. 

Adrienne didn't seem to care that much either. 

"No," he broke their passionate kiss only enough to answer Vala, Adrienne laughing lightly as he held her firmly in place quickly returning to his task. 

"It’s disgusting," she spat. 

"Then leave," Daniel answered from Adrienne's mouth, a growl of discontent his reply. 

"This is a public place," Vala noted, Adrienne pulling back this time to laugh. 

'Whatcha need shug?" she asked, her friend waving a folder in the air. 

"Sam said if you two were up, which I am pretty sure one of you is, could you take care of this before bed. Neither of you answered her calls and messages. Can't imagine why," she said, rolling her eyes. Red faced, he could tell Adrienne was tired because not only would he never normally act like this but she was the epitome of Southern prim and proper at times and sitting in his lap, still rubbing herself against him sneakily, dear god Vala LEAVE, was not normal for her either. 

Shit Ad, don't get up...

"Put it over there," Adrienne requested, pointing to her own desk, adjusting again, intentionally in his lap, "we'll do it before bed." 

"Uh huh," Vala retorted. 

"I swear, on my Uncle Buddy's moonshine," she answered with a smile, "and that's some serious she we be talkin' 'bout." 

Grumbling, something about being repulsive and acting like animals, Vala started to leave, Adrienne clearing her throat. 

"Shug?" she asked out, Vala coming to a halt. 

"What?" 

"Can ya shut da door?" Adrienne, his, his lover, requested. He watched as Vala's jaw dropped, her chest heaving as she breathed in to say something, but the words just didn't come out. Huffing, she marched through the opening, slamming the door behind her. 

"Thanks," he said, pushing Adrienne to get the folder and get to work so they could get to her room faster. 

"Me first, folder after," she said with a grin, a hand over her shoulder, a remote, pointed at the cameras. 

What the hell?

Daniel quickly forgot the folder as he felt fingers at his zipper...


1 comment: