About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

AU dialog - Who now??

Ad, hey you got it fixed! I'm impressed.

Don't be, the leak was a lot worse than I thought, I had to call in reinforcements.

How much exactly were said reinforcements?

Free, I called Teal'c. I knew what I was doing, just needed another set of hands.

Even better, so I'm only out the cost of a few new pipes.

Yep, see, told you that you needed to start learning to do things yourself.

Great, well since you fixed my sink, I think I owe you dinner.

Indy?

Yeah.

Teal'c knows.

How?

Gah, I'm sorry. I cleaned up and everything, made it look like I wasn't staying here but...

But what?

I missed a pair of panties. Bright neon pink lace panties.

Oh no...where were they?

They must have been in the laundry, I swear Daniel I thought I got everything, but before I knew it Teal'c was picking them up and holding them out to me.

What did he say?

Well...he made a joke actually.

A joke?

Yeah, I was proud of him. He said 'Tell DanielJackson that he needs to be more careful where he throws your undergarments."

Oh dear lord.

And I just couldn't deny, I was just in shock.

So what DID you do?

I laughed, told him the truth, that they were in the laundry I was doing.

Whew, ok, so he really doesn't know then.

Oh no, he does...

Ad...

Look, stop giving me that frown, you know me better than that. He wasn't stupid; he put two and two together. I'm at your place, fixing YOUR sink, doing OUR laundry like I LIVE there.

So what did he say?

He asked when I had moved in with you and suggested that we find a bigger place since I had as many books as you.

And you didn't deny it?

He's got a point, this is getting a bit ridiculous.

I don't want you shipped across the country.

I'll threaten to quit.

What?

I will threaten to quit. I don't think they would take the chance, together we get way more done than when they used to dumb the world on you alone.

So what exactly are you proposing?

That you call Jack, fess up and we go apartment hunting.

Are you asking me to move in with you?

In so many words, yes. This is the 21st century, women can do that you know?

*Daniel pauses, finally peeking up*

Suffer backlash together?

Always.

Even if it's a string of pointless meetings on our work decorum?

Why not? I think you might be worth it.

Yes then.

Yes what Dr. Jackson?

Yes, let's move in together.

*Addy jumps in his arms*

1 comment: