About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dialog, it's coming to fast for the rest:

Sam: What's going on down there?

Jack: That little girl you hired has destroyed Daniel…

Sam: *giggles* It's cute.

Jack: Uh huh, so are baby lions. And they will kill you…

Sam: Stop it, leave them alone.

Jack: Fine. Have it your way but mark my words, at some point he's gonna come slinking into your office whining about falling in love with her or some shit and I'm gonna be standing right there telling you I told you so and you let Miss Redneck Teen USA ruin one of my friends.

*****

Addy: You've NEVER heard this before??

Daniel: *shrugs* No….

Addy: Where WERE you in the 90's?

Daniel: Specifically or intellectually? Either way, it had nothing to do with MC Hammer.

Addy: You're no fun.

Daniel: I'm letting it play, aren't I?

Addy: But you're not dancing…

Daniel: I don't dance.

Addy: Why not?

Daniel: I just don't.

Addy: Ever?

Daniel: Never.

Addy: Not at prom?

Daniel: Didn't go, graduated early remember?

Addy: Stop using that as an excuse. I did too shug and I still went. With an OLDER boy too…

Daniel: I would expect nothing less.

Addy: No more excuses, dance handsome.

Daniel: No…

Addy: Please, I'll shut off the cameras. We have to finish this merde and if I can't run then I need to dance.

Daniel: Then YOU dance, I'll sit right here and keep working.

Addy: You're no fun. This is why Vala wants nothing to do with you.

Daniel: Nice try. Won't work. Stop poking the bear.

Addy: Whatever, die single, see if I care.

Daniel: Like you have room to talk…

Addy: Excuse me sir?

Daniel: It's a Friday and where are you?

Addy: We have a schedule to keep.

Daniel: Which I can handle one night alone.

Addy: But then who is gonna put you to bed when you fall asleep on the keyboard?

Daniel: Satterfield.

Addy: I hate you so much.

Daniel: See, I can poke the bear too. *smiles* Just for your information if I were to just casually mention to Cam that you were interested in dating, I'd have to put up one of those little ticket things like at the deli.

Addy: I'm not sure whether to laugh or smack you.

Daniel: That was a compliment. I have one or two groupies. Half the male contingent of the base would kill to get a night out with you.

Addy: Well, thank you, but I need to add teaching Daniel to give a girl a real compliment to my list.

Daniel: List?

Addy: List of things we need to fix.

Daniel: Do I even wanna know?

Addy: I'm happy to share. It's not complicated. I got you to drink, so that's taken care of.

Daniel: I've drunk before. A lot.

Addy: Whatever. Lighten up, dance, stop working so much, watch a movie for fun, learn the importance of Star Wars and the lessons it can offer a person in life.

Daniel: Teal'c and Jack tried that one.

Addy: And I'm sure their approach was so academic.

Daniel: So why do I need so much fixing? I thought we were friends because you appreciated my quirks…

Addy: *looks down* I dunno. It's just sometimes you seem so happy and other times…

Daniel: I am *pauses* happy. More lately.

Addy: I just think you deserve to be is all. Sorry…

Daniel: *stands, walks over and turns music full blast* SHUT OFF THE CAMERA!!!

Addy: *smiles* REALLY???

Daniel: IF YOU TELL ANYONE I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN!!!

Addy: *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment