About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Text Messages

I am doing NANO this month but I keep getting these little ideas in my head. Hope you guys are enjoying them! 


You up?

Yeah shug, that's why the little green light is on…

Come on, I'm using one of YOUR methods of communication, can you work with me here?

Just teasin' … my aren't we touchy. What's up Indy?

My head hurts, I don't wanna translate anymore tonight but I don't want to go to bed.

Come here.

That requires driving.

No, that requires an elevator.

Wait? You're on base?

Yeah. It's cold and raining. I ran the track, showered and was too lazy to go home.

Glad you can admit that, usually you just blame me.

And with a few strokes of the keyboard Daniel has lost his invite to hang out in my room.

I know your codes.

I can change them.

Never underestimate my knowledge of Alexander Skarsgard; I know he's your weakness.

Well, I'm folding some laundry then crawling into bed, you're welcome to join me.

Hang on.

You ok?

Wanna take a picture of this conversation to send to Vala, with you inviting me to bed and all…

Bye Daniel.

I'm joking! Sorry, just bored and, well, just bored.

Ok, well, I want to relax so I am shutting this lid. If you want to join me, I am here. If you don't fine.

No, no I do. I need to shut down here and go to my room and grab some things but I'll be down.

What kind of things?

Clothes…

This is why people think we're sleeping together shug.

And yet you don't want me to send this conversation to Vala.

I love being used to make your girlfriend jealous.

I don't have a girlfriend. I have you. You are pain enough ;).

He uses emoticons, impressive. I'm going to finish this ok, see you soon?

In about fifteen or twenty minutes.

See ya soon shug.

Ad? You still there?

Yeah, what's up.

Thanks for letting me crash there so much.

:) I can't lie. I like having you around. A lot.

Be there soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment