About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Ficlet - A Conversation about Trust

Sorry, I just have these ideas pop into my head (this one while folding laundry WTF) and I have to get them out...

Dialog Only, and yes, they are naked :P 

That was incredible...

Yeah, *rests head back against pillow* that was.

*Awkward silence, Daniel chewing his lip, then sits up*

And, we, uh, probably should, well, it's, we have to leave by noon and...

You ok sha?

Yeah, I am.

Liar.

No, I mean, it's just that, I've never done anything like this before.

Ok...now I'm totally lost...

I mean, spur of the moment, come down to get something, fall into bed. I've never done anything like that, like we seem to do a lot...lately...

Really?

*Daniel shakes head*

Really. Let's just say that my relationships always seem to be a bit more, well, rehearsed, organized *stammers* I knew when it was coming, very planned.

So, no short shorts and a dare and then, well, this.

*Deep breath*

Nope.

*Adrienne flushes*

Me neither...

Really?

Yeah, you're always teasing me about my TV and movies, well, I get these crazy ideas and...

*Daniel shakes his head, setting it on is arms and laughing*

Great, our impromptu sex is something out of your fiction fantasies.

It is NOT.

Was I Han Solo today or Eric Northman?

*Hits him with pillow*

You, ya cooyon, only you. I just... *Adrienne looks down*

*Daniel looks over*

You just what?

I dunno *pauses* I just trust you. Those stupid crazy hot things you see on movies and whateva, those things that real people dream of trying, I guess I think I can try them with you and you won't laugh at me and if it doesn't work-

Like if I drop you in the shower *he laughs, Adrienne doing the same*

Exactly like dropping me in the shower. If it doesn't work, we just laugh it off and-

*Daniel reaches out to kiss her, pulling away but staying nose to nose*

I know, I feel the same way. Do you not remember the first time?

*Adrienne frowns*

Which part?

The 'Are you planning on participating' part...

*She laughs*

Oh, that. *laughs harder* That was adorable.

*Kisses her forehead lightly before pulling away*

See, I feel the same way with you, get the same crazy ideas, the same not caring, not overanalyzing, just safety and comfort. *Looks down* I can tell you things, in, well, in bed and I'm not ashamed or worried about what you'll say or think.

Me too *she squeezes his hand*

We do need to actually get some work accomplished *finally looks up*

I know, sorry I taunted you. *blushes again*

Did I hesitate?

*Adrienne laughs*

Point proven *Daniel stands, searching the floor for his clothes* Lunch after we listen to bullshit.

Always, here or off base?

*Finds pants, continues to search*

Depends on if I find my underwear....

*Adrienne's head falls into her arms in embarrassment*

Kidding Ad, no, just *pauses* no, let's go off base. There's some new cafe a few blocks away, let's go there. *Finds and grabs rest of clothes to start to get dressed*

Ok *she stands and grabs her own things, holding the short shorts in her hand and giggling* and I'll dress more appropriately...

*Daniel zips up his pants and races over, taking the shorts from her hand* We save these, for later. *flushes* Please...

*Adrienne nods and takes them over to her dresser*








No comments:

Post a Comment