About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Whispers

Sorry, this is a super stressful week of things and I just needed this fantasy. 

Are you awake?

Do I ever sleep?

*giggles* This is true sha...

Get in *reaches out as Adrienne slips into his arms*

Your bed is warm.

I finished up early and was exhausted.

And left me to deal with Woolsey?

*kisses her softly* I love you.

Lyin' ass...

I'd hoped you'd come down.

This is why it was good to go public, we can cuddle without it being a big secret.

And kiss *kisses her softly*

Oh yes, especially kiss *rolls to face him kissing him slowly*

You ate my M&Ms...

Just kiss me and stop analyzing.

I taste the chocolate.

Then kiss somewhere else...

Like here?

Yesssssssss.......

Or here?

I thought you were exhausted.

I was *kisses* reenergized now.

Bring your mouth back.

I'm busy.

I wanna kiss...

*laughs, bringing his face to hers*

Ok, fine, we'll do it your way.

*slowly draws her mouth to his*

Just *kisses* kiss *again* I *again* just *kisses* need *you guessed it* this.

*pulls away* Ad, are you alright?

Yeah, I just wanna be close *giggles* and not your definition.

I only said that kidding *kisses her again*

I know, but you'll never live that down.

So just close tonight?

Just close.  And can we sleep in?

*holds her closer* Anything ja-wer.

No comments:

Post a Comment