About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Zimbio Quizzes

Just bear with me, k?

Dialog only


Are you still working on that stuff from Sam?

No...finished it an hour ago.

Oh, great, well it's only seven and I don't want cafeteria food.

Just a sec...

What are you doing?

Taking a quiz.

For what?

To see what 1980s Action Hero I am.

Ok, wait, what, why?

Because it's fun.

Then why are you frowning?

*Adrienne rolls eyes*

So, on what scientific principal is this quiz based upon.

A blogger I think, that watches a lot of TV and film.

More than you? Or have you made quizzes I don't know about.

No, all I do anymore is baby-sit you.

*Daniel laughs, crossing his arms*

There is actually a person that has watched more TV and movies than you have, enough to make a quiz. That IS impressive.

Go ta hell ya coo yon.

Who'd you get?

Not done yet.

How long IS this? I'm hungry.

Go eat, I'm not your keeper.

Well now I'm nosey. Who?

*Adrienne sits back laughing*

What?  *Daniel walk over to computer, Adrienne laughing and shooing him away*

No...give me a sec shug, I need to digest this.

What is so damn funny?

*Adrienne takes a few deep breaths and composes herself*

I got you.

Me?

Yeah, you... *turns computer, picture of 'You are Indiana Jones' in center of screen*

Hilarious *Daniel turns* I'm going to get real food. You sit here and laugh your way to cold macaroni salad.

*Adrienne closes computer still laughing*

I'm not sure if who that result makes look worse, you or me?

*Daniel shutting down lab, eyes rolling*

Oh I can't wait to hear this explanation.

*Adrienne tosses her computer in her bag, shoulders it, following him out*

See, if I'm you then you're best friends with yourself which makes YOU a narcissist.

I can leave you here...

But, by me getting you, when I probably should be a strong woman like Ripley or Leia, means that I am allowing your arrogant, womanizing ways to influence me in a negative fashion.

And you're left...

*Daniel jogs to elevator*

Dammit, Daniel, I'm just screwin' wit ya! Wait up!!!!!

*Daniel slips into elevator, smiling as doors close in her face*

ASSHOLE!!

*Doors open*

Indian, you know, since we're both Dr. Jones and all?

*Adrienne smiles*

And then my place. I have the next one on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment