About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

And a little afterwards...

Dialog only, you fill in the rest :D

I see that smile...

Am I not allowed to be proud of myself?

No, I’m just teasing. You should be. 

Come back...

It’s cold, give me a sec.

I thought I was supposed to keep you warm...

Stop.

What?

Making me blush...

I like that I can do that too...

Yes, you can, just don't let your ego get too big. 

Come back to bed. 

I am, Mr. Needy, give me a sec. 

I'm not needy. It's late and I sleep better with you close.

Me too.

You always smell so good...

It’s nothing fancy, just some incensy body spray, just smells clean to me. 

Maybe that’s why I like it so much, simple, clean, you...

Can we just pause everything? Never let this end?

I’m sure there’s some sort of Ancient machine that can do that.

You wouldn’t though, even if you knew of one. 


For you I might...

Don't say that. 

I never thought this was possible. Feeling like this, any of this. 

I didn't either. 

We'd better sleep, I have at least three meetings tomorrow. 

Four, one added late, so four. 

Here after work then? 

My place, you're out of red wine. And my bed is bigger. 

I can buy more wine and do you realize how awful that second comment sounds?

I mean because now that you don't worry about throwing a leg over on me, I've learned you tend to spread, just like on your desk. 

I do not. 

Yes, you do. And I love it. Especially the leg part. 

Leg it is. Goodnight Ad. 

Goodnight Indy. 

I love you. 

I love you too. 

1 comment: