About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Daniel & Addy ficlet

He coded into her room, his nose stuck in a folder as he entered.

"Ad, can you look at this again, I don't think Rodney was even close..."

"Sure, can you shut the door though," she answered, Daniel nodding and doing as she asked.

"Yeah, if you look here," he started, walking over to her when he paused, finally looking at her.

She was naked, completely naked, digging though a pile of laundry.

"Ad!!!" he shouted, turning away, the folder in his face.

"What?"

"You're naked!!"

"Then ask before you barge in, these are my quarters, I am allowed to be nekked in them," she shot, grabbing something from the pile he caught out of the corner of his eye.

Don't look Daniel, don't look. 

Ok, just to see if she had thrown a t-shirt on. 

Nope, she's putting on underwear, dear god they are lace thong underwear. 

Stop looking...

"You can chill out Indy," she continued, "I've been in locker rooms, mixed ones at that. It's no big deal, I'm not Vala."

Oh no, no, no, no, no....Vala is thin and beautiful but Ad, you're just strong...

"It's weirder when you don't say something shug."

Dear god Adrienne please just lay down on that bed right now, how about I say that?

"Lawd Daniel, I have on a bra now, you can turn around."

You are still in a thong and dear god, no, no not now, not standing right here.

"Sorry to barge in, really," he turned back to face her, her back to him, her curved backside pointed right at him, "I'll call next time."

Put that folder down you idiot and walk over there and just...

"I'll just leave this here, ok, just when you're dressed, text me and I can meet you in the lab."

She laughed.

"Ok shug, whatever you say."

And with that Daniel reached behind himself, trying not to fumble with the door as he made his exit.

Cold shower, right now...


1 comment: