About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Addy & Vala Text Message - Alternate - Erotic

I am feeling really really really naughty.......

Sorry.....

SUPER ALTERNATE FIRST TIME

EROTIC - XX RATED

SEE PREVIOUS WARNINGS

Don't hate me....there is a part of me that just really really wants a naughty Daniel Jackson:


Hey. You gotta sec???

Maybe one, is everything alright? 

Yeah, so you know how we are all on swing shift with the communication stones. 

Yeah….

Ok, so Daniel took overnight shift and slept till just now…..

Addy, I've got a shit ton to do, WTF did glasses do now??

He fucked me. 

What? What did he do? 

He fucked me. Literally. Like sex. We just had sex. 

OMG

Yeah, I went down there to wake him and he was sleeping in PJ pants and a he was popping the tent from hell and I just couldn't control my filter.  I made a joke.  

A joke? About your BOSSES hard on??

Yes, I know it was stupid, i don't know why I did it…. ugh.

That still doesn't explain why happened?? What exactly did you say?

I made a joke. He bitched about getting up and what my job as an assistant was and I'm not sure how it got there but I said I could assist him in other matters and pointed to it….

Oh Addy…

Yeah, and I don't even know why I said it, but he got red in the face and started to sit up and then just paused and looked over at me.

And….

Sorry, dropped phone. He said, are you kidding? And I said, well, no.  

I'm coming down there right now…

No, no, I'm not in any kind of state right now. 

What in the hell are you talking about? Addy, what happened???

No, he just smiled and said oh really? And I got red in the face and asked orally or vaginally. 

What have I done to you??

I know… I know….

Well you might as well spill. What did he say? 

Orally. 

You're shitting me?

Nope. So, I just set the folders on his desk, crawled onto the bed and went down on him. 

ADRIENNE!!!

Vala, you don't understand, he is BLESSED ok, by Dionysus himself I swear. It was too beautiful not to…

So you gave him a blow job?

Yeah, well, it started like that. I, dammit, do you really want details?

Yes! And if I wasn't trapped at this stupid desk with this stupid intelligence report…. AHHH!!!!

Better that you are; I am sitting here naked with an ice pack. He bruised my hip. 

Oh dear god…..

Yeah, so I got on the bed and started to go down on him, and honestly I thought he would cum pretty quickly, ya know because I know from you that he hasn't done anything. 

Unfortunately, keep going…what was he doing? 

Typical guy reaction, moaning, fingers in my hair, begging me when I was teasing his tip with my tongue ring, stuff like that. 

Oh my god….and….

I can't believe that I am tell you this. Ok, so he starts to thrust a little, grabbing onto my shoulders and I am thinking, ok, he's gonna blow, so I grab him and start pumping a little harder with my hand. 

Text message does not allow for enough characters. 

It doesn't but you can't come down here. I am seriously worried I'm going to have to explain this to Carolyn. NOT COOL. 

Then call Jenn, she'd get a kick out of it. Continue.

Fine, so, he thrusts in really deep, almost chokes me and then pulls away from me, shoving me away and getting on his knees. Vaginally, he demands, he orders me, and throws me onto the bed, ripping at my BDU's. 

Daniel? 

Yeah, and he was ready to go, like an animal, so I backed up and helped him, got my pants off and he stripped down naked and before I could get my shirt off, he had grabbed my hips, I mean GRABBED and threw me onto the bed. 

I can't take this, you have got to be kidding me. 

Look, I kid about a LOT would I kid like this? So that was it, he literally dove into me, no preparing, nothing, thank god I was drenched anyway, but he slammed himself into me and just thrust like a madman, holding on to my hips. 

Bruising your hips…..

Yes, but I didn't notice at the time…..it just felt so good. It was so good, so rough and hot and he's the right size so every time he thrusted it just slammed my spot, dear god Vala it was just so good. 

Well, did he blow? How long were you guys at it? 

Not too long after we started having sex really, and honestly, the way he was thrusting into my mouth earlier I was right that he was close. He just stayed on his knees, pulling me onto him hard, just clamping my hips like there was no tomorrow and he just throws back his head and start screaming, in ancient or something, I mean I speak it, but that was not NOT something I was prepared for. 

So did you? Did he get you off??

Oh yeah. It took a sec, and I had to reach and help myself a touch, but like I said, from Dionysus himself and it was just amazing. 

I am so jealous. 

Sorry. 

No, it is awesome, jealous in a good way. What did he do after? 

You have to ask. Apollo himself couldn't compare. He just laid there, naked, and I crawled off of him and he was still just so gorgeous. I wanted to ask him to shower with me, get him hard again, but his phone rang and he had to leave. 

And that was it?

Yeah, that was it. 

I hate you. 

Oh wait, there was one more thing…..

What?

Before he left, he told me I should come back by tonight after my shift. He thinks he might need my assistance again….

I.HATE.YOU

1 comment: