About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Daniel & Adrienne Alternate Hook-up - Addy/Vala Text Chat - EROTIC

Just a little fun to tide you over while I work on my storyline....


Vala are you up?

Barely, is everything alright?

We did. 

Who did what? It's almost 2 am

We did it.

Wait, you mean Daniel? You had sex with Daniel?!

Yeah…..

Holy shit!?! How?!?! How was it!!?! I want details!!!!

You are not getting details, but it was amazing, he is amazing and he is still here, asleep right beside me.  

You have got to be kidding me!?! So are you two together now? 

I think so. He told me he loved me. 

So much for me sleeping tonight.  I am wide awake now.  

I mean, are you sure you're ok with this. I mean…

Stop. If it was anyone else but you I would not be ok. As much as I hated to admit it you two were meant for each other.  Is he good? 

VALA!?!?

Come on, I won't tease. Too horribly….

Very :-) Slow and sweet and he watches; he looks for a signal before doing anything more or changing up.  I can't believe I am telling you this.  

Haha, me neither, you must be drunk.  Is he big? 

Not big, but probably a bit above average.  It took me by surprise at first.  

Jealous ;-) 

You should be. Just kidding, You sure you are not mad?

Not at all.  Just because I wanted to jump him does not mean I was in love with him.  You LOVE him.  That makes a big difference.  

Yeah, but is it bad I want him?  Again.  Right now.  

Ok, now I am really jealous.  If he's that… never mind.  Crawl on top of him and wake him up.  

Really? He won't think that is too forward? 

It depends.  How did you guys get started tonight? 

This is so embarrassing.  We were watching a movie in my bedroom at home because I was cleaning out junk drawers, night stand, med drawers etc.  I found these sex dice and I have no idea where they came from.  

Oh dear god.

So, I was like WTF are these, out loud, not thinking, so he takes them out of my hand and is like what? So he starts laughing and picking on me.  I got on the bed and we were looking at them and they are really not that sexy. They are kinda dumb. 

How can sex dice be dumb?

They had like "lick, kiss, blow, etc." on one side, but the other didn't have anything sexy.  It was like below waist, above waist, ear, lips, etc.  They must be some tame Spencer Gifts version someone gave me as a gift.  

Ok, so lemme guess, he rolled them. 

We decided to play and see how long it took before we could no longer avoid sexual contact.  We are losers.  So kiss below waist became a foot kissing, etc.  

Dear jesus, you are losers. 

So, again, cannot believe I am telling you this,  we went for about 30 minutes and were able to avoid everything.  Until he rolls kiss lips.  I look at my iPod and determine it took 30 minutes and started to laugh.  He leaned over and kissed me.  

HE MADE THE FIRST MOVE!!!!!

Yeah, it was really quick and sweet, but he just did it and backed up just as quick. 

Holy shit, ok keep going.  

You CANNOT repeat ANY of this. So, he kisses me and backs up and apologizes.  So, I said, why are you apologizing.  He starts to try to answer, but really has no answer. Finally he just says, I just wanted to kiss you.  

I cannot believe this. And you said?

I didn't say a thing, I just leaned over and started to french kiss him.  He laid down on his back and we went from there…..

So, you two literally had a pair of plastic dice say kiss lips and that led to you both naked.  

Yes. 

ARGH!!! I haven't gotten laid in months!! I want details.  PLEASE!!!

Like what kind of details? It is late enough and I am still high on sex that I might spill.  

I mean, did you guys just start kissing and then fucking or what.  

No, we started kissing and like I said, he laid back first, so I crawled on top of him and we started kissing a bit heavier and I ground down onto him a bit.  That was pretty forward, but at this point I just wanted him so bad.  So I started to grind down on him and it was pretty hot because I actually got to feel him get hard under me.  

Dear God, stop.  Not fair.  Yeah, you need to just crawl over there and fuck him again.  I sure he will be game.  

OMG

What?

So I just reached over, he is fast asleep and did I mention naked….. anyway he is hard as a rock.  

Then WHY are you typing to me!?! Go climb on that!!

Bye


















1 comment: