About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Daniel & Adrienne - Hurricane Sandy


Adult side story. 
Adult. 
I warned you. 



I crossed the threshold to the lab and looking over at my desk.  It’s just not fair....

Sitting there, at my desk, was Adrienne, working on the exact thing I was upset that I had gotten called away from, headphones on and dancing away.  I could hear the hip hop music blasting from her noise canceling headphones and since she was unaware I had arrived, was just dancing literally like no one was watching.  I knew she had not gotten up early this morning because she was not wearing any make-up and her hair was not styled, which just made it that much worse, since she is just so ridiculously attractive.  Her unstyled bangs were hanging in front of her eyes lightly, and she would brush them back as she danced around.  I knew she would be embarrassed with me catching her dancing around like this and I imaged her cheeks flushing as she gave me that smile she does when you catch her in her fantasy world she likes to slip into.  

They gave me an assistant. That was just fine.  They gave me a crazy, intelligent, attractive assistant, much younger than me and then said, don’t date her. I was fine with that initially, she kind of drove me batty but then there was this whole problem with falling in love with her and yeah, don’t didn’t work so well for us. I walked to over to my desk and tapped her on the shoulder and she jumped in her seat and blushed, just as I anticipated.  

“Hey sha, sorry, I didn’t hear you come in,” she said as she put the headphones around her neck, “I got that report finished for you.” 

“Thanks,” I answered, leaning to kiss her lightly, hoping the cameras wouldn’t catch my indiscretion.  Let’s add to the list that she is caring and considerate and my girlfriend. Yeah, I’m pretty much screwed.  This morning, she had sat quietly while I threw a fit over being asked to start something else before I finished my first task and apparently, she took it upon herself to finish it.  Rubbing my arm softly, she squeezed it, unplugging her headphones, heading over to her own desk.  

“Oh,” she continued, “I was just listening to Pandora, that’s all, no worries handsome, I wasn’t cramming your hard drive with my club music.”  

I laughed internally because I used to hate the club music she played, but now it made me think of her, so I started to appreciate it just a bit.  Made me want to see her in club dancing to it... with me...not just bopping around her apartment hiding this like we still had to.  

“Ugh.” I said, not realizing it was out loud.  

“Meeting that good huh?” she asked as she logged into her computer and hung her headphones on the hook behind her.  It took me a second to realize that she had no clue what I was thinking and thought I was worrying about the meeting.  I shook my head, not ready to tell her yet that this was driving me insane as well, that I just wanted to march up to Sam and confess everything. 

“No one really had their priorities in order, that’s all.  Sometimes I just feel like I am wasting my time.” 

She stopped logging into the computer and walked back over toward me, hopping up on the empty table adjacent to mine and sitting crossed legged.  

“I don’t think that you are wasting your time.  You need to step back and put everything into perspective.  Everything you’ve done has made all of this possible.  And, you’ve told me that every time someone tries to come in and mess around too much they learn reality really quick.  Don’t be so hard on yourself,” she smiled satisfied with her speech and I smiled back at her.  I could always count on her to bring me back to reality, she would never sugar coat things to make me feel better and when I was acting stupidly she would let me rage and then point out how stupid I was.  I should find it annoying, but I didn’t, it was part of the reason that I loved her so much, so I told her. 

“I love you Ad,” I said, peeking over at her. 

“I love you too and I’m glad to be useful, I would hate to be making the big bucks and find myself virtually useless,” she joked.  She was not unsatisfied with her salary, I made sure it was sufficient, but she liked to pick about it.  She would say they were essentially paying for her to preserve the secrets of the universe yet she didn’t make enough to own her own spaceship and if there was one thing I knew my girlfriend wanted to park right beside her beetle, it was a spaceship. 

“Well, I have a lot to do, but you can go, at least one of us should get some sleep tonight.  Obviously, you finished my work and yours, so  go enjoy not having a long list of stupid tasks to complete,” I told her just as the lights began to flicker, mere seconds before the entire room shook, the room falling to black. 

“Indy?” I heard her ask in the darkness, “what’s going on?”  

“I have no idea,” I answer, “can you follow my voice?” 

The room was pitch black and I was sure covered in books and cabinets since the tremor was quite violent.  Realizing this, I called out to her again. 

“Be careful ja-wer, we have no way of knowing what’s been knocked over.” 

I heard her crawling over things as she made her way across the la when the room shook again.  She shouted and I rushed toward the direction of her voice, disregarding what I might trip over myself.  

“Stay put sha,” I heard her say, “I’m fine, just caught me off guard. Just stay put and reach out so I can find you.” 

Heeding her request, I stopped where I was and put my hand out in front of me, listening for any movement in my direction. Finally, I felt a hand in mine and I pulled her toward me and into my arms.  

“You ok?” I asked, running my hands all over her face, trying to determine if she had hurt herself in the fall. 

“Yeah,” she said as she stepped back, not letting go of me, trembling slightly in my arms, “I’m alright.  Sore ankle, but I will live, you?” 

“I’m fine.”  I guessed, but when the lights went out, she was my first thought, in fact, she’s always my first thought now but nothing hurt, so I assumed everything was alright.  

“What in the hell is going on?” she asked again, most likely because she had nothing else to say but wanted to keep talking to make sure I was there.  I thought for a second, holding her hand tightly like I might lose her, and remembered that the red phones were meant to work in the case of an emergency. 

“Hold on to me, tight, ok Ad?” I told her, “The red phone works no matter what and we can call Sam and see what is going on.”  

I felt her move closer to me and grab onto my jacket so I reached her hand to my belt loop and made her hand hang on there so I could move easier. Love of my life secure to my pants, I started to move forward, reaching my hands in front of me to feel the wall. Together and very slowly, we made our way to the wall and felt around for the phone. There was a touch of cool plastic and I knew we had arrived at our destination, so I lifted the headset, not needing to dial since it automatically calls the office of SGC Command.  

“Daniel, thank God!”  Sam answered the phone, letting me know something was terribly wrong.  

“Sam, what is happening out there? Are we under attack?” I asked, remembering back to when the Lucians attacked the Cheyenne Mountain base which had forced us to move operations to the Pentagon.  Fortunately, I had been off base for that attack, but remembering how many personnel we lost made my stomach turn.  

“No attack, don’t worry,” she read my mind, “It’s the hurricane. Most of DC has lost power and the surge caused an explosion on the level above you. We’re still sorting out everything, but the entire archaeology wing seems to be out of power, including emergency generators and the entrance has crashed in.  Who’s down there with you?” 

“No one but Adrienne,” I answered, remembering that the meeting took until 5:30 p.m. and I had seen much of the other staff clearing out.  Adrienne had stayed behind to do my work and it seemed her kindness was going to bite her in the ass. 

“Ok, well you guys stay put and near this phone. We’ll get to you as soon as we can,”  and there was a click as Sam hung up.   Frustrated, especially since I didn’t think this overhyped storm would so anything, I hung the receiver back onto the wall and turned to face where Adrienne was standing.  

“What did she say sha?” she asked as I tried to hide my annoyance. 

“The damn weather coupled with an accident,” I replied, “looks like we’re going to be stuck here for a while.” 

“How long is a while?” she continued, her voice nervous and I knew why. Adrienne didn’t like to be enclosed in dark places.  

“Not sure, apparently we’re partially caved in so we need to be dug out.”  

She let out a sigh, not in panic thankfully, and I felt her let go of my belt loops, sinking downward.  

“Are you ok?” I asked trying to feel out her anxiety level. 

“Yeah Indy, I’m fine,” she said from below me, “Just annoyed, hungry and wishing I had put my iPod in my pocket.”  

I laughed and sat down on the floor beside her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder, “Well, I’ll try not to be further annoying, I would not even KNOW where your iPod is in here but, as for the last thing, you’re in luck,” I tried to keep a straight face, knowing her reaction before I even offered. 

“What do you have?” she inquired, curiosity in her voice.

“I have dinner!” I joked, reaching into my pocket and producing three Powerbars. Feeling for her hands in the dark, I slipped one gently into her palm, trying not to laugh but she recognized the texture instantly. 

“Indy, this is not food,”  she laughed, but I heard her take the bar and rip at the rapper, evidently  “At least it’s chocolate.” 

“Is there any other flavor?” I chided and felt her playfully shove me. God I love her  We ate the powerbars in silence, her legs thrown over mine, wanting the comfort of my presence I knew, until I realized it was stupid to eat anything without water.  

“Stay here ja-wer,” I told her, calmly as possible, “ I’ve got some water bottles in my desk.” I got up to make my way cautiously over to my desk. Getting there had been easier than getting to her and then the phone, and I was quickly opening my desk drawer and removing the waters. I carefully stepped my way back to where she was sitting, felt around for her shoulders and tossed the water into her lap.  

“Thanks sha,”  I heard her open up the water bottle and drink and I did the same, and we sat in silence, Adrienne laying lightly in my arms, scared and quiet. 

“So, tell me about your meeting.” she said after what seemed like almost an hour without speaking, nuzzling further into my chest. 

“Nothing but the usual BS now that the IOA brings to everything.” I didn’t want to convey a defeatist attitude, but sitting here in the darkness trapped indefinitely, it was hard not to.

“Ok, well, we have plenty of time for the usual BS so share,” she prodded, trying to start a conversation in the dark.  

“Well, just the usual; the focus seems to always be entirely on money. There’s just no emphasis at all on discovery for the sake of furthering our knowledge of science or culture.  I didn’t become an archaeologist to be rich, I wanted to learn and explore.”  

“I understand, I came into all of this for the same reasons.  But who’s to say we can’t do both.  Fortune and glory, right Indy?” she said flatly.  

I started laughing at how ridiculous what she was saying really was and I stopped myself, fearing that she might not have been kidding, she was pricing out vacations in Tahiti last week...

“Gotcha.” she said.  

“You’d think I’d know you better after all this time,” I replied, hugging her tightly and kissing her head. 

“Of COURSE I’m kidding; I’m only sad I can’t see the expression on your face right now,” she teased, her hand moving up my thigh and I jumped.

“Sorry,” she apologized.  

“No, it’s ok, just, well, you’re gonna start something that I’m gonna want to follow through with,” I admitted, hearing her giggle at my chest when we heard a loud crash and the light flashed on an off.  We looked at each other in the brief blip of light and then were plunged into darkness.  In the distance I could hear the emergency sirens.  

“That didn’t sound good....” she pointed out.  

“No, it didn’t,” I answered and rose to call Sam again. 

“You must have ESP,” Sam started, “they tried to dig out the stairwell, since all electrical to your level is out, and there was a cave-in.” 

“Is anyone hurt?” I asked, not wanted anyone to risk their neck for me. 

“No, I have been playing it safe, which is why it taking so long.  Daniel, it is going to be a while longer... maybe through the night.” Sam seemed less thrilled to share that news. 

“OK, we’re fine here. I think I have some more water bottles around here somewhere.”  

Sam sighed and continued, “I’m going to call in some experimental technology from Area 5, because it would be nice to free you guys without destroying the base, but it is going to have to wait until the wind lets up.” 

“Alright.  We will check in in a little while,” and I hung up the phone. 

“It’s going to be a while longer,” Adrienne said, as I sat down beside her.  

“Apparently,  so we might need to forage around here for some supplies.  Think we can make it to the lockers.” I knew that the lockers would have my parka, a blanket, some water bottles and more powerbars. It was also close to the bathroom in case either of us needed.  

“Yeah,” she confirmed, “Let’s do this.” 

I stood and she stood behind me, grabbing my belt loops as she did before.  Once I was sure she had a good grip, I made our way over to the desk since I knew that path was clear and from there over to the lockers. Fortunately, I don’t lock the lockers, just store things in there, so I opened the door and starting passing things over to her. 

“Indy?” 

“Yeah?” 

“How are we going to get this over to the phone?” she asked honestly.  I hadn’t thought that far ahead.  I kept digging into the locker and found a flashlight.  I turned it on and saw her flinch in the sudden brightness.  

“Sorry,” I said quickly, “just wanted to make sure it worked.” With a flashlight, we could see over to the phone, so I made a decision.  

“Look, we are probably going to be here through the night. Let’s set up camp here.” 

She agreed and we spread the blanket onto the floor and rolled the parka up like a pillow.  I dug out some more water and powerbars, but the rest of the items were useless to us in the dark, pens, blank journals and books, all stuffed into my backpack.  I turned on the flashlight again so we could inspect our work.  

“Not too bad.” I commented, “we should probably try to get some sleep.” 

“I’m not tired,” she answered. 

“Me neither, but we are going to be here for a while in the dark.  It’ll pass the time and we might need to save up our energy if we end up needing to climb out of here.”  I answered her honestly, having visions of ropes being thrown down from a story above and Adrienne and I climbing vertically in the pitch black.  Around here, nothing ever went as planned, so I tried to plan for the worst.  I heard her sigh and plop down beside me on the makeshift bed and I lay beside her, hanging my arm at her waist. I was just falling asleep when I heard a light clacking sound behind me, that sounded like teeth chattering. 

“Ja-wer?” I called to her. 

“Yea,”  it was her, I could tell by her voice, so I turned her hips, pulling her toward me. 

“Are you ok? You sound like you are freezing.” Not only was she cold, but I realized very quickly that this was October, we were however many feet below the ground and the power was out.  It was only going to get colder.  

“I’m fine, it’s just cold,” she whispered, trying to be brave, but I moved her hands aside, pulling her close to me.  

“We’re not supposed to do this at work, remember your rule,” she protested, but only a bit, and I wrapped my arms around her once she could move go any closer.

“I don’t care, my girlfriend is cold,” I answered. Now, I know I should not have been thinking of anything other and when Sam was going to get us out of here, but I could not help but notice how good she smelled and how content I was holding her in my arms.  Her teeth had stopped chattering and she was no longer shaking.  We laid there in silence, me holding her in the dark until suddenly, I felt her move in my arms.  

“Is something wrong?” I inquired.

“No,” she said as she rolled over to face me, “I just wanted to be closer.”  

That was unexpected, Adrienne was very concerned about losing her job, but before I could say anything, she was nuzzling her face into my chest and wrapping her arms around me.  I heard her whisper, 

“Don’t tell Sam.” 

I laughed lightly, “Tell Sam what?” 

“This,” she said and lifted her head up and pressing her soft lips against mine. Despite the cold in the room, her lips were warm and I didn’t hesitate to kiss her back, slowly and cautiously.  She turned her head slightly and opening her mouth, sliding her tongue into mine, the light taste of chocolate from our dinner overwhelming me.  I returned her kiss, wrapping my hand around the back of her head, kissing her even deeper and soon, we were laying there on our makeshift bed, kissing heavily and intertwining our bodies further.  Unable to resist, I started to slide my hands up and down her body, caressing her legs, her hips and moving my hands up higher.  I was afraid to go any further, Sam was going to kill us if she found out, until I felt her hand slipping up my thigh and in between my legs, squeezing and I let out a moan at her lips.  She pulled her mouth away and moved her lips to my neck, squeezing once more and moving her hands upward.  I didn’t want her to stop her wandering, but before I could redirect her, I felt her hands at the button on my jeans and I breathed in strongly, since I knew what was coming, and she undid the button while kissing up and down my neck. Feeling her fingers now at the zipper, I began to shiver with anticipation as she undid my pants, like I did every single time no matter how many times we made love. She kissed back up my neck and to my mouth, as I felt her slip her hand into my pants and my boxers and clasp me skin to skin running her hand up and down me as I moved from aroused to out of control.  I wanted to reach and touch her, but I could not think straight even as I felt her hands pulling my pants off of my waist, A voice in the back of my head was yelling, STOP, SAM IS GOING TO KILL YOU, but I suppressed it quickly and helped her take them off.  I felt her push my shirt up and begin to kiss my stomach and move her way downward, slowly kissing and licking down my pelvis and I knew where she was headed, a place I didn’t want her to go, right now anyway. 

“Stop Ad,” I told her, “wait.” I reached into the darkness to grab her shoulders and pull her back to my face and she came forward, so close that I could feel her breath on my face.  

“You don’t want me to?” she asked, sounding hurt.  

“I want to be inside of you,” I answered pulling her lips to me again and kissed her gently, turning her onto her back. Kicking off my boots, I pulled off what was left of my pants and removed my shirt, tossing them into the darkness.  Fully naked, I moved to undress her next, ripping her shirt over her head and kissing from her neck to her shoulders all the way to the bra strap and stopped there, using my tongue to lift the elastic,pulling it downward with my teeth. She let out a gasp as I freed her breasts and began to kiss them, arching her back to allow me to put my hand behind her and undo the clasp.  I was pretty impressed with myself that I undid it on the first try, in the dark no less, I usually fumble much more and I tossed yet another article of clothing aside, now working my way to her stomach and to her pants as well. Slowly, teasingly I undid the first button and stopped to look up and tell her, to make sure she was ready for us to completely break every work rule we had ever made. 

“Like this, if that’s alright?” I asked, just wanting to make sure not only for her but for myself.  

“Yeah, it’s alright.”  

I pulled down the zipper slowly and her pants from her hips, Adrienne moving her legs back and forth to kick them from the ends of her feet, underwear tucked inside, onto the floor.  I positioned myself on top of her, spreading her legs gently with my hands and felt her grab my face, pulling me to her, whispering in my ear.

“Take me Daniel,” and lifted her hips, offering herself to me, so I reached underneath her to secure my grip and slid inside of her, making her gasp out and filling me with more desire.  I pumped in and out of her furiously as she lifted her hips to match my rhythm. She was drenched and running her hands all over my body, moaning softly in French, so I adjusted her legs and pulled her upright, fearful of pleasing her too soon and too fast, bringing her to a seated position in my lap. I began to kiss her again slowly and teasingly and she pulled her legs up and wrapped them around me, forcing me into her deeper and began to rock back and forth in my lap.  It was a completely different sensation of pleasure, one I couldn’t remember us having tried before, and I kissed up and down her neck as she continued to rock rhythmically.  It was great like this, but I knew not only was I not going to climax in this position, but I wanted to touch her to make up for not being able to see her beautiful body so I laid backward and pulled her to straddle me.  Taking my lead again and seeming excited that I was not staying in one position, Adrienne straddled me further, sending me even deeper into her making me shouted out. 

“Good?” she asked, laughing, and I knew she was thinking how she was typically more vocal in our lovemaking. 

“Fantastic,” was what I think I was able to gasp out before she was riding me furiously, flicking her hips in such a fashion that shouldn’t be possible. I reached up to her hips to pull her further onto me, even though I knew I could not go any deeper, running my hands all over her body, her butt, her hips, her breasts.  She was making faint moaning noises as she rocked on me, and listening to her enjoy herself was driving me out of my mind.  I didn’t want it to end like this, I wanted to be close to her so I sat up again, holding on to her tightly so we did not part for one moment, and turned to lay her onto her back again.  

“What are you doing?” she said, “I was pretty close.” 

“Me too,” I answered, “but I want this to end with me making love to you,” emphasizing the last words because I do love her, she is my soul mate and as pleasurable as this was this wasn’t just about sex, this was about sharing something so perfect and so intimate that I would only share with her. Smiling softly, she reached up to kiss me slowly and passionately again and we moved into a rhythm together very quickly, one in which I could no longer concentrate on kissing, instead brought my lips to her ear so she could hear my heaving breath. She took my cue and did the same, moaning my name and when I could feel that I was on the verge and began to thrust harder and deeper, using her hips to hold onto as I pushed in as far as possible.  I heard her gasp again and say, 

“Oh God Daniel, I can’t wait, it’s too good, I’m - “ and she stopped herself to scream out loud “Yes, Daniel, yes!”  consequently sending me over the top, driving into her madly and moaning loudly along with her.  I felt her relax and finished myself with a few more thrusts, laying my body on top of her as my own climax ended, to whisper again in her ear.  

“Well, I guess that’s one way to keep warm,” I joked, the thoughts of Sam killing me flooding my mind again. She laughed and kissed my cheek, wrapping her arms around me so I lifted myself off of her and laid beside her, not letting go for a second.  

“Oh that was great,” she said to me, bringing her head to my chest.  

“I will never get sick of that, ever, but we can’t keep doing this,”  I paused, regretting what I had said the moment the words crossed my lips.  

“Oh,” was all she said and she began to sit up and fumble in the darkness.  

“What are you doing?”  I held her back lightly, not forbidding her from sitting, but gently trying to tell her that I didn’t want her to go.  

“Finding the flashlight,” she answered, “it would be pretty embarrassing if Sam and company busts into the lab and here we are, stark naked and covered in sex.” She was right, so I let her go and felt around for the flashlight as well.  I found it kicked slightly away from our feet and clicked it on.  In the dim light I could see her for a brief second and she grabbed the parka to cover herself.  

“Don’t,” I told her, not because I wanted to see her naked, but because I was starting to fear that she was upset with me for worrying about work just moments after we had made love, beautiful amazing love. 

“Daniel, I’m cold.” she said plainly.  Nodding, I got up, looked around for her clothes and found all but the bra, bringing them over to her quickly.  She took them graciously and used the light to go to the bathroom.  Once she shut the door behind her, I slunk down on the blanket, now soaked with God knows what bodily fluids, and put my head in my hands, sitting worrying that she was angry with me, that she thought all I cared about was my job and not our relationship. I stood, found most of my own clothes in the dark, and felt my way to the bathroom door.  It was locked, so I knocked lightly.  

“What do you want?” I heard her inside, and she sounded like she was crying.  

“Ad, can I come in....” I needed a good reason she could not say no to, “I need a towel...”

I heard the lock click and turned the knob entering a room that was pitch black as she had shut off the flashlight. I reached for the small sink and counter and found her clothes there, abandoned as I heard her crying in the corner. Evidently she was standing in there still naked so I followed her sobs and walked right up to her, pulling her into my arms.  

“Soon Ad, I just don’t want them to ship you away,” I assured her, holding her in my arms and kissing her head. She was silent for probably five heart-wrenching seconds and then I felt her lips again at my chest and she kissed me lightly, hugging me tight.  

“Me neither,” she responded.  

I reached down for her face, pulling her into another slow, long kiss before we got dressed and cleaned up.  Once we returned to the makeshift bed, we both agreed that it needed to be hidden from our rescuers and we would just take the water bottles over to the phone and camp out there.  I sat with my back to the wall and she sat between my legs as I wrapped my arms around her, bringing my lips to her cheek and kissing it gently.  It didn’t take us very along to fall asleep, her snuggled in my arms.  

A bright light in my face awakened me. 

“Jackson, hey man, sorry it took so long, but Sam wouldn’t let T and I go all wrecking ball until a few hours ago.”  

Standing in front of me were Cam and Teal’c, armed with flashlights and Adrienne was sitting up from my arms and rubbing her eyes.  

“Glad you guys are ok, storm blew over and it’s cold as HELL down here,” Cam commented as I nodded my head.  

We both got up and with the flashlights gathered our essentials.  Teal’c and Cam had blasted through the stairs, so it was a climb, but lucky for us it was not a vertical one.  We got to the top of the floor and were greeted by Sam and a few others who applauded our ascent from the abyss.  Dr. Lam was in our faces in seconds, shining a flashlight and asking about any injuries, demanding to x-ray Adrienne’s ankle immediately, even though I was fairly certain it was just fine.  Must to my lovely girlfriend’s dismay, we were escorted to the infirmary for an exam.  

Given a clean bill of health a few hours later, Sam came in to tell us that we both needed to go home for a few days since the lab was off limits, leaving us alone against at last, or at least relatively. Deciding it was best to go to Adrienne’s apartment since she probably had much more food than I did, I glanced over at her and saw that she was looking right at me.  

“Listen, what happened down there -” she started, but I cut her off and stood from the bed.  I walked right up to her and wrapped my arms around her.  

“What happened down there I don’t regret for a second. I love you and I promise, soon, soon I will fix everything.”  

She paused for a second, and then stood, wrapping her arms around my waist. I love her, I do, I just need more time...

2 comments:

  1. Time, smime, Daniel! I liked the story from Daniel's perspective, it was different. Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was cool to see the action from Daniel's point of view. If fits well right before #41--#40B? I look forward to #42!!!! Solstice

    ReplyDelete