About this page

I am a late comer on this ship, I know. I pretty much was turned onto Stargate when I was injured (for my own stupidity I assure you) and I took to the Netflix to find something to occupy myself. I discovered that one of my favorite movies of all time had been made into a TV show, so I started to watch. And fell in love. With Daniel Jackson. Madly. Not just Michael Shanks (although I am fairly certain that he is a Grecian God - oh dear lord....) but the character himself. Then came seasons 9 and 10 and I was just upset by the whole thing. I love Claudia Black and the scenes were fun, but really? Her? That is what they decided he would end up with? Ugh. I mean really, what would they talk about, ever? So, I made him someone. This is your warning. This is sorta a Mary Sue. Sorta because a Mary Sue is Ms. Perfect and while Adrienne seems perfect at first she is NOT. By a stretch. She needs someone like him as bad as he needed someone like her. This is their love story.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Intermission - A Little Note From Me ;)

Hey everyone!

First, I want to thank you all for reading. The comments, tweets, emails and everything mean so much to me and thy make this so much fun to do!!

I am posting this note to ask that you hang in there, this is, after all, a love story and if Adrienne truly is his soulmate then he needs to know before he risks everything. Daniel Jackson is too cautious of a man to do otherwise.

So, if we can divide it into parts - Part 1 would be the introduction, the friendship and the realization. Part 2 then is how do two people, one who had given up on happiness, the other who had decided that things like this only happened in fiction, survive and live staring at one another everyday like there is nothing going on. Part two is NOT all angst, I am NOT that kind of writer, but there will be moments as they slowly figure out that it is not possible to ignore this. More importantly, part two is an adventure story. We have our baddie, a familiar face, and things are going to get interesting. They make it most interesting as we move on into part 3...which will start with..... ha! not gonna tell you!!! It is a romance after all.

However, there are two things I need from you!

1) I am really appreciating all of the help in little things I have missed or questions that you have. Please continue to email me and not post them here, since they will not make sense when the changes are made or sometimes they give me fuel for the fire :) (Because while the entire story is outlines, only the first 52 or so are in rough draft form, the other 23 are in outline form).

2) I have erotic alternate first times, kind of short 4-5 pages what-if's that could have happened to them. Some are unfinished, but if you would like me to post them here, please comment below.

3) Share if you like these. I had a rough start to this, a lot of negativity, and like another of my writer amigos, comments make me feel like I am not wasting my time :P Please let me know and share with your Stargate fan friends.

Thanks!

Bri

1 comment:

  1. 1)will do; you know how much I'm enjoying this story!
    2) If you're comfortable posting those versions here, I see no reason why you shouldn't. If there is a separate heading you could put them it may prevent confusion in the plotlines. :)
    3) I'd be honored to share as needed. Try to ignore the haters.

    ReplyDelete